2019 Vintner’s Dinners – The Secret (featured) Ingredient. For the 2019 Vintner’s Dinner Series Maize Valley will guide you in a flavor adventure where you will experience dinners based around a “secret” ingredient – similar to a popular cooking show. Each dinner will feature one ingredient that will appear in all courses of that meal. The featured ingredients will sometimes be well known, seasonal items, at other times the ingredient may not be so well known. It will be our kitchen’s challenge to use that ingredient in a unique way in each dish that is prepared for that dinner.
Dates for the 2019 Vintner’s Dinner Series are as follows:
- January 17, 2019 – Oranges
- February 21, 2019 – Chocolate
- March 21, 2019 – Legumes
- April 18, 2019
- May 16, 2019
- June 20, 2019
- July 18, 2019
- August 15, 2019
- September 19, 2019
- October 17, 2019
- November 21, 2019
- December 19, 2019
Join us on the third Thursday of every month for a delicious meal paired with our Maize Valley Wines.
March 21 Menu:
- Roasted Shrimp with White Beans and Feta
- Farrow with toasted pine nuts and white bean dressing
- Fennel Soup with almond mint topping and roasted garbanzo beans
- Tamale Chicken pot pies with mashed lentils and sweet/sour cabbage
- Chocolate chip cookie dough Ice Cream
With guests seated along one long table, just like family, Vintner’s Dinners are a great way to visit old friends and meet new ones as you explore the tastes of Maize Valley. Click on the month of your choice (to the right) or contact us to reserve your spot at the next Vintner’s Dinner before it sells out!