Covid-19 At Maize Valley
As with everyone else, we’re being drastically affected by Covid-19, the coronavirus. We are in compliance with the state of Ohio, following all recommended best practices relating to sanitation and hygiene, all surfaces are continually disinfected throughout the day, etc.
There will be no wine sampling, and everything is To-Go only on all beer, wine, food and other market items.
Meal of the Day – March 27th, 2020
Oven Baked Cod & pierogies
It’s Fish Friday!! We are offering our dinner of two cod fillets, topped with our house made crumb topping, then oven baked to deliciousness. The cod is tender and flaky and the topping is crisp and crunchy – served with a side of potato pierogies for $9. Order soon! You can also order a full side of pierogies for $9 (quantity 12 served with a side of sour cream).
Also – the $25 grill box from yesterday is available everyday!
To order, please call us at 330-877-8344. Order by 4:00 with pick up between 5 & 7 pm. When you arrive, you can remain in your car – again just call us when you are here and we will bring it to your car.
What We Offer During the Lockdown
- Pickup/curbside delivery of market items including bread, milk, eggs, deli meats, cheeses, jams, sauces, flour, butter, sugar & spices
- Wine & Craft Beer (25% OFF 3 or more crowlers)
- Prepared Daily Meals
- Regular menu items Take Out Menu
- Monday – Saturday: 10 am – 8 pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Please – only 1 person per family/group inside the store. No children permitted. Remain in your car if you wish and call to place your order 330 – 877 – 8344.
Come visit Maize Valley, located near historic Hartville, Ohio.
At Maize Valley, We Make Great Wine & Beer . . .FUN!