.Covid-19 At Maize Valley
Dining is open, we offer seating in several areas including our covered pavilion, tent, back patio, and front patio. Tables are at least 6 feet apart.
Hours Monday – Saturday 10 am – 8 pm with the kitchen closing at 7 pm
You will notice some changes in service at Maize Valley. Guests will order from a server at their table, not from the bar.
Guests should remain at their table unless they need to use the restroom. This includes children! Every table will have a “service” card – when you need something, just place the card in your napkin holder.
There will be no sampling at the bar – you can however order flights from your server.
Staff and guests are required to wear masks, except when you are eating and drinking. All tables and non disposable items will be thoroughly sanitized between guests (this includes service signs, napkin holders, pens, etc.) In addition all touch points in our facility are sanitized every two hours.
What We Offer
- Patio dining open – Max table size 6 people
- Inside Dining open – max table size 8
- Pickup/curbside delivery of market items including bread, milk, eggs, deli meats, cheeses, jams, sauces, flour, butter, sugar & spices
- Wine & Craft Beer
- Regular menu items
- Monday – Saturday: 10 am – 8 pm Kitchen closes at 7 pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Remain in your car if you wish and call to place your order 330 – 877 – 8344.
Come visit Maize Valley, located near historic Hartville, Ohio.
At Maize Valley, We Make Great Wine & Beer . . .FUN!