2019 Vintner’s Dinners – The Secret Ingredient. For the 2019 Vintner’s Dinner Series Maize Valley will guide you in a flavor adventure where you will experience dinners based around a “secret” ingredient – similar to a popular cooking show. Each dinner will feature one ingredient that will appear in all courses of that meal. The secret ingredients will sometimes be well known, seasonal items, at other times the ingredient may not be so well known. It will be our kitchen’s challenge to use that ingredient in a unique way in each dish that is prepared for that dinner.
February Menu Featuring Chocolate:
- Eggplant Caponata (Bruschetta) on toast point
- Charred Cauliflower with Shishito (mild) peppers & Picada (pesto/with chocolate) Sauce
- Chile Ancho Sopa de Chocolate – (tomato soup with medium spicy peppers and sweet chocolate)
- Chocolate dipped Smoked Gouda
- Pepper Crusted Beef Tenderloin with Chocolate Port Sauce & Roasted Baby Carrots
- Spiced Coffee and Chocolate Mousse in a chocolate bowl
Join us on the third Thursday of every month for a delicious meal paired with our Maize Valley Wines.
With guests seated along one long table, just like family, Vintner’s Dinners are a great way to visit old friends and meet new ones as you explore the tastes of Maize Valley. Click on the month of your choice (to the right) or contact us to reserve your spot at the next Vintner’s Dinner before it sells out!