2018 Vintner’s Dinners – The Taste of . . . For the 2018 Vintner’s Dinner Series Maize Valley will guide you in a flavor adventure where you will experience The Taste of . . . It could be “The Taste of Nostalgia”, or maybe “The Taste of Romance”. Each month will be an exploration into the flavors of thoughts, feelings and places. What exactly does “Nostalgia” taste like? Join us in January and find out.
Dates for the 2018 Vintner’s Dinner Series are as follows:
- January 18, 2018 – Tastes of Nostalgia
- February 15, 2018 – Tastes of Romance
- March 15, 2018 – Tastes of the Irish
- April 19, 2018 – Centennial Celebration (Celebrate our 100th Vintner’s Dinner)
- May 17, 2018 – A Taste of Spring
- June 21, 2018 – Taste of Adventure
- July 19, 2018 – Taste of Patriotism – Presidential Favorites
- August 16, 2018 – Taste of the Farm
- September 20, 2018 – A Taste of Harvest
- October 18, 2018
- November 15, 2018
- December 20, 2018
Join us on the third Thursday of every month for “The Tastes of. . .” paired with our Maize Valley Wines.
September 20, 2018 Menu
- New England Harvest Turnovers
- Creamy Parsnip Soup
- Fall Salad with lentils, grapes, and fall vegetables
- Turkey Ravioli with spinach, artichokes & capers. Served with Grilled Eggplant and toasted almonds
- Brulee’ Persimmon Tart with maple drizzle
With guests seated along one long table, just like family, Vintner’s Dinners are a great way to visit old friends and meet new ones as you explore the tastes of Maize Valley. Click on the month of your choice (to the right) or contact us to reserve your spot at the next Vintner’s Dinner before it sells out!