2018 Vintner’s Dinners – The Taste of . . . For the 2018 Vintner’s Dinner Series Maize Valley will guide you in a flavor adventure where you will experience The Taste of . . . It could be “The Taste of Nostalgia”, or maybe “The Taste of Romance”. Each month will be an exploration into the flavors of thoughts, feelings and places. What exactly does “Nostalgia” taste like? Join us in January and find out.
Dates for the 2018 Vintner’s Dinner Series are as follows:
- January 18, 2018 – Tastes of Nostalgia
- February 15, 2018 – Tastes of Romance
- March 15, 2018 – Tastes of the Irish
- April 19, 2018 – Centennial Celebration (Celebrate our 100th Vintner’s Dinner)
- May 17, 2018 – A Taste of Spring
- June 21, 2018 – Taste of Adventure
- July 19, 2018 – Taste of Patriotism – Presidential Favorites
- August 16, 2018 – Taste of the Farm
- September 20, 2018
- October 18, 2018
- November 15, 2018
- December 20, 2018
Join us on the third Thursday of every month for “The Tastes of. . .” paired with our Maize Valley Wines.
August Menu – A Taste of the Farm
- Watermelon Basil Brie Bites
- Heirloom Tomato Salad with Bacon and Sweet Corn
- Chilled Creamy Zucchini Soup
- Bacon wrapped Beef Tenderloin with bourbon peppercorn cream sauce
- Old Fashioned sugar cream pie with fresh berry sauce
With guests seated along one long table, just like family, Vintner’s Dinners are a great way to visit old friends and meet new ones as you explore the tastes of Maize Valley. Click on the month of your choice (to the right) or contact us to reserve your spot at the next Vintner’s Dinner before it sells out!