Hours of Operations
Hours of Operation
Maize Valley Market, Winery and Craft Brewery is open year-round. Please scroll down for Fall Harvest Area Hours.
Open Year Round
- Monday – Thursday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed EXCEPT for the following Sundays:
- September 16, 23 Open 12 noon – 4 pm,
- September 30 open 12 noon – 8 pm,
- October 7, 14, 21, 28 open 12 noon – 8 pm
- (Sorry no Sunday Wine Sales)
Fall Harvest Area Hours – Closed for the 2018 season
Fall activities are now closed for the 2018 season. Unfortunately the rainfall we have had the past 24 hours has resulted in too much mud and standing water for us to safely open our fall activities for the final weekend. We apologize, but mother nature had the final say this year. Thank you for your continued support – we hope to see you at Maize Valley again soon.
- Opening Day for the fall harvest activities is September 15, 2018 – entrance to this area carries an admissions charge.
- Last admission is always one hour prior to the listed closing time.
- For attraction schedule please click here.
- Open Daily starting Monday, October 1st – see below for weekday rates and hours
Special Notice – Due to extreme flooding, all fall activities are CLOSED Sunday, October 7 – please follow us on Facebook for updates.
Hours for Monday – Thursday
- 10 am – 8 pm. (Last admission taken at 7 pm however some attractions close at 6 pm)
- Admission is $8 for ages 2 and up.
Hours for Friday & Saturday
- 10 am – 10 pm. Last admission take at 9 pm
- Admission is $10 for ages 2 and up.
Special Attraction on October 6, 7, & 20. Admission on these days is $15 ages 2 and up – no discounts, no coupons.
Hours for Sunday
- 12 Noon – 8 pm. Last admission taken at 7 pm.
- Admission is $10 for all ages 2 and up.