Company Picnics – Fall
Treat your staff and their family to a wonderful afternoon of fun by holding your fall company picnic at Maize Valley. These packages are suitable for groups of 50 people or more and include most of the fall harvest activities, buffet meal and use of our corporate tent from 12 noon – 4 pm. The base cost for this package is $29.99** per person for all guests ages 2 and older. Tent, tables & chairs price is based on group size and is an additional charge. Guest admission is valid for a 4 hour period from 12 noon – 4 pm.
Activities included with this package:
- 8-acre Corn Maze – 2021 theme “Stayin Alive”
- Wagon Rides
- Barrel Train Rides
- Pumpkin Jump Pad
- “Nashog” Pig Races
- Duck Races
- Pumpkin Cannon Demonstrations
- Kids Playground
- Straw Bale Mountain
- Tire Pile
- Petting Zoo
- Farmagination Village (for the littlest guests)
- Pedal Trike Track (for big kids and adults)
- “Frank” the combine – slide and jungle gym
The buffet picnic meal will be served from 1:00 – 2:00 pm and includes the following:
- Choice of 2 entrees : Sausages with peppers and onions, BBQ chicken quarters, Pulled Pork Sandwiches. Hot Dogs can be added for an additional $1.99 per person.
- Choice of 2 side dishes: Mac & Cheese, Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, Baked Beans, Roasted Redskin Potatoes, Green Beans, Baked Beans, Cole Slaw, Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, Corn.
- Cookies for dessert
- Lemonade & Ice Water
- Appropriate disposable table service
These extras can be added:
- Campfire: $60 – built and lit for you at the time of your choosing. Located next to your tent.
- Smores Boxes – designed for 20 people: $40 (includes roasting sticks)
- Activity Tickets – $5 each – valid at the pumpkin patch and gem mine
- Wine/beer tickets – $7 each – good for one glass of wine or beer at either the beer truck or inside the main store
Please call with questions 330 – 877 – 8344, or email [email protected]
Tips for planning your event:
- While this is an outside event, the use of the tent does give you and your guests protection from light rain. We are happy to discuss with you any weather concerns you might have.
- The food buffet is available to your guests for 1 hour. In our experience, this is sufficient time for all of your guests to visit the buffet. Communicate to your guests when and where their buffet will be located so no one goes hungry.
- You have two options for your guests admissions. #1 – you can set up a check in table outside of our admissions booth and pass out wristbands to your guests. However this will tie you to that area for a good portion of the day. #2 – pick up your admissions tickets prior to your event and distribute them to your guests. They present the ticket at the admissions booth and receive their wristband for the day. In the event something prevents your guest from attending that day, their ticket is still valid for admission only, thru the end of our season.
- Final count is due to Maize Valley 10 days prior to your event. Small additions to your final numbers can usually be accommodated within 5 days of your event. You will be charged on your final count including any additions. Credit is not given for no-shows. Those guests can use their tickets thru the end of the season for admission only.
- A $500 deposit is requested to secure your reservation. The balance is due on the day of your event unless prior arrangements are made. Maize Valley accepts cash, company checks, and all major credit cards.