During our fall harvest festival, relax next to the warmth and comfort of a crackling fire by reserving one of Maize Valley’s campfire sites. Most fires are located near the woods towards the back of the property. We also offer one premium campfire site that includes a pavilion with picnic tables. Click here for details on our Premium Campfire!!
Reserve a campfire site for a Saturday afternoon (12 – 4 pm) or evening (5 – 9 pm). Sunday fires are available 12 – 4 pm, or 4 – 8 pm. The cost is $60, and must be paid at the time of the reservation. In case of inclement weather, fires may be cancelled for a full refund by 10 am on the day of the fire.
(All guests attending the fire will need to pay the regular admission price to the fall harvest festival activities.)
Maize Valley will supply:
- Building the fire, firewood, and lighting the fire for you.
- Trash receptacles.
- 1 Table
- 4-5 bales of straw to sit on. If bales are destroyed or burned, a $10 fee per bale will be charged.
- Food packages at additional cost.
- Because no vehicles are permitted beyond the admissions gate and you might walk 100-300 yards to your site, we suggest bringing a wagon to haul your supplies.
- You may bring your own food to campfires site areas or order food packages in advance.
- Maize Valley will do our very best to help you haul your items to your fire. Please gather all of your items in one designated area, and we will make one trip to your site for you.
- No outside alcohol is permitted at the campfire sites. Random checks of coolers may be done at any time.
- We suggest you keep it simple when it comes to campfires – the more stuff you haul in, the more stuff you have to haul out!!
If you don’t want to bother bringing your own food – remember that we have concessions available on most Saturdays and Sundays serving Italian Sausage, French Fries and more. Also our cafe area is open in our main building. You can also order a hot dog roast box, or a smore’s box to go with your campfire.
Hot Dog boxes cost $60 each and include:
- 24 hot dogs
- 24 buns
- ketchup, mustard, relish packets
- roasting sticks
- 20 cans of assorted pop
- 20 individual sized bags of chips
S’mores Boxes cost $35 each and include for 20 people:
- chocolate bars
- graham crackers
- roasting sticks