Craft Dinners at Maize Valley are a unique, multi-course meal with your choice of wine or beer pairing.
Each course is a culinary delight, created right here in the kitchen at Maize Valley.
We use fresh, local ingredients (seasonally grown on our farm), thoughtfully and expertly prepared to enhance our award winning wines and beers.
Great meals spark great conversations, and guests are seated at tables of 8 to facilitate and enhance those conversations.
Craft Dinners start at 6:30 pm and will take place on the following dates for 2023:
- February 23
- May 4
- August 15
- November 16
Tickets are $75 each (including tax and gratuity) and must be purchased ahead of time. Tickets are non-refundable – ticket insurance is available at check out.
The menu for our August 15 dinner is an homage to our heritage and ancestry featuring classic summer flavors and plenty of fresh, locally grown produce.
- Fresh peaches, tomatoes, arugula with burratta over sunflower toast points. Basil vinaigrette
- Stovetop radish salad, fresh greans, mint & miso dressing
- Creamy white soup with fresh sweet corn
- Smoked chicken thighs, house bbq, potato salad, fresh green beans
- Zucchini chocolate cake, fresh ice cream, chocolate drizzle